Man Dies After Overdosing On ‘Gutter Water’, An Illicit Drug Combination (Photos)


A 21-year-old man, Kenneth, has died after overdosing on an illicit drug combination called “gutter water” at a hotel in Ikorodu, Lagos.

According to reports, “gutter water” is a combination of codiene, refnol, tramadol, cannabis and water or juice. Kenneth, who is epileptic, took the drug on Saturday at Durak hotel and immediately started having seizures.

He was later rushed to the Ikorodu general hospital, where he eventually gave up the ghost.

OR


About Ipereevanx 59 Articles
A Humbled Fellow With Meek Spirits

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.